The next Private Equity Exchange & Awards will be held in Paris on December 8, 2016. Save the date now and book your agenda for its 15th edition.
in a few words ...
As one of the major Pan-European events on Private Equity & Restructuring, the Private Equity Exchange & Awards gathers each year 1,200 high-profile delegates and is dedicated to all players of these communities: CEOs, Funds, Limited Partners, Banks and specialist advisors.
Conferences - Expert Insights
- Attend the conferences and debate on the latest topics with key leaders of the Private Equity and Restructuring industry.
- 80 international experts share their experience and insights on three main tracks running simultaneously:
Track I: International LBO & Fundraising
Track II: LBO & Management
Track III: Underperformance, Restructuring & PE
- Get to know the international Private Equity community in depth.
- Pre-schedule meetings and meet who matters most to you.
- Build new alliances and close business deals.
- Maximize the efficiency of your attendance.
- The 7th edition of the Private Equity Exchange Awards will reward the best performers of Private Equity funds, Limited Partners and Management Teams for their performances on the long run.
- 400 attendees, the opportunity to meet the best players of the private equity community.
- 80 high-profile experts including Limited Partners from across the world elect the best players of private equity.
Discover the last video of the event
Private Equity Exchange & Awards
Latest confirmed speakers
Mr. Christophe Thevenot
Thevenot Perdereau Manière El Baze
Mr. Fabien Antignac
Managing Director Leverage Finance
Mr. Renaud Sueur
Mr. Fabrice Damien
Hayfin Capital Management
Mr. Bruno Lebrun