The 19th edition of the Private Equity Exchange & Awards will be held in Paris on December 1st, 2020
in a few words ...
As one of the major Pan-European events on Private Equity & Restructuring, the Private Equity Exchange & Awards gathers each year 1,200 high-profile delegates and is dedicated to all players of these communities: CEOs, Funds, Limited Partners, Banks and specialist advisors.
Conferences - Expert Insights
- Attend the conference program and debate on the latest topics with key leaders of the Private Equity and Restructuring industry
- 80 international experts share their experience and insights on three main tracks running simultaneously:
- Track I: The Deal Factory
- Track II: Portfolio Caring Center (conferences in French)
- Track III: Back on Track: Reshaping LBOs
- Track IV: Managers' Corner
- Get to know the international Private Equity community in depth.
- Pre-schedule meetings and meet who matters most to you.
- Build new alliances and close business deals.
- Maximize the efficiency of your attendance.
- The Private Equity Exchange Awards reward the best performers of Private Equity funds, Limited Partners and Management Teams for their performances in the long run.
- 400 attendees, the opportunity to meet the best players of the private equity community.
- 80 high-profile experts including Limited Partners from across the world elect the best players of private equity.
Discover the last video of the event
Private Equity Exchange & Awards
Mr. Peder Prahl
Mrs. Cornelia Gomez
Head of ESG & Sustainability
Mrs. Dana Haimoff
J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Mr. Aurélien Gore Coty
Mrs. Fanny Picard