King & Spalding
King & Spalding's private equity teams have extensive experience in fund formation, mergers and acquisitions, leveraged finance, compliance & regulatory, securities offerings, management incentive schemes, tax and other related matters.
We advise clients on transactions in the US and around the world, including Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and the Middle East.
We also offer deep industry expertise in sectors such as energy, healthcare, life sciences, real estate and technology.
Our Private Equity teams help clients execute their investments, M&A, financing transactions and exit strategies and provide pro-active support to their portfolio companies.
We work across all industry sectors, with a particular focus on:
- Transactional and regulatory work in the energy markets – both domestically and internationally;
- US healthcare companies involved in the delivery and payment of healthcare services, as well as pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies;
- Take private transactions;
- Private real estate investment funds;
- Transactional and regulatory work in the technology sector.